Mon, 18 November 2019
- Evercore Ups Apple to $275 on Strength of Services and Wearables
- Apple Shares Set New Intraday and Closing Highs
- German Law May Force Apple to Open iPhone NFC to Competing Payment Platforms
- IDC: iPhone Claims 51% Share of Premium Smartphones in India
- President Trump to Visit Mac Pro Facility This Week
- Apple Removes Vaping-Related Apps from App Store
- Apple TV+ on More Fire
- Gary Oldman to Apple TV+ Series
- Cortana App for iOS Going Dark in Australia, Canada, and the UK in Early 2020
- iFixit makes it easy to repair all your Apple products yourself with their all-in-one Fix Kits. Visit iFixit.com/macosken and get $10 off your next $50 fix.
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!