Wed, 6 November 2019
- Ming-Chi Kuo: Apple to Sell 20-Million to 30-Million iPhone SE2 in 2020
- CIRP: iPhone Owners More Likely Than Android Owners to Own Smartwatches
- CIRP: Nearly 25% of US Apple Customers Own Apple TV
- Sen. Sanders Derides Apple’s $2.5B Housing Pledge
- Apple Skips Senate Hearing on Big Tech and China
- MacDailyNews Hears Whispers of “Very Big” Apple Acquisition
- Apple Spearheads Texas-Based Clean Energy Purchasing Partnership
- Hala to Hit Apple TV+ 6 December
- Get 10% off of your first purchase of a website or domain with coupon code macosken at Squarespace.com/macosken
- Power what we do next for as little as $1 a month. Join the Mac OS Ken Test Kitchen at Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!