Mon, 2 September 2019
- Revisiting Project Zero’s iPhone Find
- Google’s Deep Dive into iOS Exploit Chains (Context Not Included)
- TechCrunch: “iPhone Hack” Apparently Targeted Uyghurs in Xinjiang Region
- Forbes: “iPhone Hack” Didn’t Just Target iPhones
- Rene Ritchie: Forbes Isn't as Bad as You Think
- Apple Must: iPhone XS and iPhone XR Not Vulnerable to Uyghur-Centered iPhone Hack
- Jobs Autographed Pixar Poster Auctioned for $31K
- Get 10% off of your first purchase of a website or domain with coupon code macosken at Squarespace.com/macosken
- Power Mac OS Ken through Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!