Mon, 26 September 2016
- Pegatron Chairman Cautiously Optimistic on iPhone 7 Sales
- Apple Signs iPhone Partners in India
- Apple Shares Fall on GfK Report of Weak iPhone 7 Sales
- KGI: iPhone 7 Will Not Sell as Well as iPhone 6s
- Apple Insider: Hanjin Shipping Collapse Played Part in Apple Watch/iPhone 7 Shortage
- MoffettNathanson: Subsidy Deals Good for Apple; Bad for Carriers
- Elcomsoft: Local iOS 10 Backups Easier to Hack
- Apple Issues Minor iOS 10 Update
- Samsung Says 50% of Recalled Galaxy Note 7s Returned/Exchanged
- Irish Finance Minister: EC/Apple Tax Appeal May Take 4+ Years
- Have you subscribed to EYE Chart Radio Yet? You should! Find it in iTunes!
- Power Mac OS Ken through Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!