Tue, 5 April 2016
- Credit Suisse Ups Apple Target on Strength of Services
- IHS Analyzes Low BOM for iPhone SE
- Brean Capital Lowers Apple Target on iPhone Expectations
- KGI Sees iPhone Sales Missing 200-Million Units in 2016
- SquareTrade: iPhone SE Not as Durable as 6s/6s Plus
- Rival Phone-Makers Lobby Against Reconditioned iPhones for India
- Report: Apple Stores Dropping Plastic Bags for Paper
- Apple Strengthens Siri’s Baseball Knowledge
- Get 10% Off of Your Squarespace Order with Coupon Code macosken at Squarespace.com/macosken
- Have you subscribed to EYE Chart Radio Yet? You should! Find it in iTunes!
- Power Mac OS Ken through Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!