Mon, 11 January 2016
- BlueFin Research Thinks Apple Supply Chain Reports Are Overblown
- Why So Much Apple Commentary Is So Clueless
- Report: Apple Music Hits 10-Million Paid Subscribers
- Nielsen: Songs Streamed Double in the States in 2015
- Report: Sprint Killing Two-Year Smartphone Subsidy Contracts
- Tech Giants Issue Submissions Regarding UK Investigatory Powers Bill
- Silicon Valley Execs Reportedly Meet with White House Officials to Talk Terrorists and Social Media
- Apple Opening 30th Store in China This Thursday
- Apple Opening 31st and 32nd Stores in China This Saturday
- Have you subscribed to EYE Chart Radio Yet? You should! Find it in iTunes!
- Get 10% Off of Your Squarespace Order with Coupon Code macosken at Squarespace.com
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!