Fri, 30 September 2016
- Barclays Sees iPhone 6s-Type Drop for iPhone 7
- Raymond James: Fitbit Owns Wearables
- Pacific Crest: Fitbit Owners Get Bored with Fitbits
- Shake Shack Founder Putting Apple Watch to Work in High-End Eatery
- New iPhones Borking Some Android Wear Watches
- New iPhones Borking Some Bluetooth Audio in Some Cars
- Spotify Soft-Launches in Japan
- Apple Logs iMessage Metadata; Shares When Legally Required
- Most of Tech Titans form Partnership on AI
- Apple Declines Invitation to Partnership on AI
- CW Launches Apple TV App, No Cable Login Required
- A Game of Thrones Gets iBooks Enhanced Editions
- Have you subscribed to EYE Chart Radio Yet? You should! Find it in iTunes!
- Power Mac OS Ken through Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!