Fri, 24 May 2019
- CNBC: Cramer Still Bullish on Apple Despite Trade War Tensions
- UBS: Chinese Consumers Sour on Apple
- Huawei CEO Likes iPhone; Doesn’t Want to See Apple Ban or Boycott
- DigiTimes: Some iPad and Mac Production May Go to Indonesia Next Month
- Sacconaghi: Apple Needs to Nail New Services
- Class Action Suit Filed Over Alleged App Store Monopoly
- Report: Apple Registers 11 Unreleased iPhones with EEC
- Protect your Mac from threats with Malwarebytes! Visit Malwarebytes.com/macosken for your free download and 14-day trial.
- Check out Daily Star Trek News - New on the Roddenberry Podcast Network at podcasts.roddenberry.com
- Power Mac OS Ken through Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!