Wed, 17 February 2016
- R.W. Baird Analyst Sees More Consumer Excitement for iPhone 7 Than He Did for iPhone 6
- Drexel Hamilton Analyst: It Could Have Been Worse, So It’s Better
- Carl Icahn Sells Seven-Million Apple Shares; Keeps 45.7-Million
- Apple Ordered to Help Open San Bernardino Shooter’s iPhone
- Banks Announce Availability of Apple Pay in China on 18 February
- Apple Drops iPhone 4s and iPhone 5c in India
- Ringing Bells Rings in $7 Smartphone for India
- Apple Confirms Indian Development Center in Hyderabad
- Kanye West Album Sees Half-a-Million Illegal Downloads on Day One
- Have you subscribed to EYE Chart Radio Yet? You should! Find it in iTunes!
- Get 10% Off of Your Squarespace Order with Coupon Code macosken at Squarespace.com
- Power Mac OS Ken through Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!