Tue, 29 January 2019
- FaceTime Bug Let Callers Eavesdrop on Unanswered Calls
- Apple Says Fix Coming This Week for FaceTime Privacy Bug
- Twitter User Says He Told Apple of FaceTime Flaw on 20 January
- Apple to Hold 1QFY19 Earnings Call Tuesday at 2p PST/5p EST
- Ming-Chi Kuo Sees and End to Slowing iPhone Sales
- Apple Touts $120B Paid to Developers Since 2008
- Apple Spent $60B in the U.S. in 2018
- Apple Goes Shopping at Sundance
- Rumor: Apple to Launch Streaming Video Service Around Mid-April
- Take back your Internet privacy TODAY and find out how to get 3 months free at ExpressVPN.com/MacOSKen
- Power Mac OS Ken through Patreon at Patreon.com/macosken!
- Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716)780-4080!