Fri, 15 January 2016
- BTIG Analyst Cuts iPhone Expectations; Maintains Buy Rating and 160-Dollar Target
- TSMC Sees Mobile Chips Tank in Fourth-Quarter of 2015
- Analog Devices Warns of Revenue Miss
- Apple Music Takes Two-Hour Nap for Some Users
- Quartz Makes the Case Against Apple Acquiring Time Warner
- GhostSec Says ISIS Has Its Own Encrypted Communications App
- Deputy Minister for Digital Affairs in France: Do Not Weaken Encryption
- Steve Jobs Biopic Picks Up Two Oscar Noms for Acting
- Steve Jobs Versus Bill Gates Musical to Hit Broadway in April
- Have you subscribed to EYE Chart Radio Yet? You should! Find it in iTunes!
- Send me an email: email@example.com or call (716)780-4080!